You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TBSViewer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TBSViewer from your systemCM&V
. More information on CM&V can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dvbviewer.com
if you want to read more on TBSViewer on CM&V's page. TBSViewer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TBSViewer directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing TBSViewer is C:\Program Files\TBSViewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TBSViewer.exe is the TBSViewer's primary executable file and it takes around 1.37 MB (1433600 bytes) on disk.
TBSViewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.28 MB (2391848
bytes) on disk.
- TBSViewer.exe (1.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- update.exe (237.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove TBSViewer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TBSViewer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TBSViewer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TBSViewer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TBSViewer\d3dx9_33.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TBSViewer\Plugins\tbs-nxp7160-remote.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TBSViewer\TbsCIapi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TBSViewer\TbsCIapi1.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrenUserNameersion\Uninstall\TBSViewer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
TBSViewer is an application released by CM&V. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove TBSViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TBSViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TBSViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "TBSViewer". If it exists on your system the TBSViewer app will be found very quickly. After you select TBSViewer in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TBSViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TBSViewer:
- The software company is: http://www.dvbviewer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBSViewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TBSViewer.
8. After uninstalling TBSViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TBSViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TBSViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TBSViewer by CM&V from your computer, we are not saying that TBSViewer by CM&V is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TBSViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:27:01.507