TBS VHID 18.104.22.168
TBS VHID 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TBS VHID 126.96.36.199 from your computerTBS Technologies
. You can find out more on TBS Technologies or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.tbsdtv.com
if you want to read more on TBS VHID 188.8.131.52 on TBS Technologies's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TBS Software\TBS VHID directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TBS VHID 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\TBS Software\TBS VHID\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 784.33 KB (803152 bytes) on disk and is titled TBSVHID.exe.
TBS VHID 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.45 MB (1518190
bytes) on disk.
- TBSVHID.exe (784.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about TBS VHID 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
TBS VHID 126.96.36.199 is an application released by TBS Technologies. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TBS VHID 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TBS VHID 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TBS VHID 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "TBS VHID 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the TBS VHID 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TBS VHID 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TBS VHID 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TBS VHID 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tbsdtv.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBS Software\TBS VHID\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TBS VHID 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling TBS VHID 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TBS VHID 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TBS VHID 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TBS VHID 188.8.131.52 by TBS Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that TBS VHID 184.108.40.206 by TBS Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TBS VHID 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 14:03:37.887