TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE
You can find below details on how to remove TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE from your computerTeam V.R
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Team V.R. More information about TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE can be found at http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
. Usually the TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TBProAudio gEQ12 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE is C:\Program Files\TBProAudio gEQ12\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.25 MB (1312417 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE. They take about 1.25 MB (1312417
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.7
of TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE.
TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE is a program offered by Team V.R. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE". If it exists on your system the TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE application will be found automatically. When you select TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBProAudio gEQ12\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE.
8. After uninstalling TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE by Team V.R from your PC, nor are we saying that TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE by Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TBProAudio gEQ12 v1.3.7 CE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 05:24:23.907