This page contains complete information on how to remove TBProAudio gEQ12 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TBProAudio gEQ12 from your computerTBProAudio
. Check out here
where you can read more on TBProAudio. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TBProAudio\gEQ12 directory (same installation drive as Windows). TBProAudio gEQ12's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TBProAudio\gEQ12\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.25 MB (1311441 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with TBProAudio gEQ12. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1311441
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TBProAudio gEQ12 version 1.3.8
alone. For other TBProAudio gEQ12 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TBProAudio gEQ12 is a program released by the software company TBProAudio. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall TBProAudio gEQ12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TBProAudio gEQ12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TBProAudio gEQ12 or simply click the Search field and type in "TBProAudio gEQ12". If it is installed on your PC the TBProAudio gEQ12 app will be found automatically. When you click TBProAudio gEQ12 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TBProAudio gEQ12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TBProAudio gEQ12.
8. After uninstalling TBProAudio gEQ12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TBProAudio gEQ12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TBProAudio gEQ12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TBProAudio gEQ12 by TBProAudio from your computer, we are not saying that TBProAudio gEQ12 by TBProAudio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TBProAudio gEQ12 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 21:52:12.330