This page is about TBProAudio Euphonia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TBProAudio Euphonia from your systemTBProAudio
. You can read more on TBProAudio or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TBProAudio\Euphonia directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. TBProAudio Euphonia's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TBProAudio\Euphonia\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.25 MB (1311441 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TBProAudio Euphonia. They take 1.25 MB (1311441
bytes) on disk.
This info is about TBProAudio Euphonia version 1.9.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other TBProAudio Euphonia versions:
TBProAudio Euphonia is an application released by the software company TBProAudio. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TBProAudio Euphonia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TBProAudio Euphonia from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TBProAudio Euphonia or simply click the Search field and type in "TBProAudio Euphonia". If it exists on your system the TBProAudio Euphonia app will be found automatically. When you select TBProAudio Euphonia in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TBProAudio Euphonia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TBProAudio Euphonia.
8. After uninstalling TBProAudio Euphonia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TBProAudio Euphonia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TBProAudio Euphonia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TBProAudio Euphonia by TBProAudio from your PC, we are not saying that TBProAudio Euphonia by TBProAudio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TBProAudio Euphonia in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 21:52:12.317