A guide to uninstall TBIView 4.05a from your PC
You can find below details on how to remove TBIView 4.05a for Windows. It is written by TeraByte Unlimited
. Open here
where you can get more info on TeraByte Unlimited. You can get more details related to TBIView 4.05a at http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\TerUserNameByte Unlimited\TBIView directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TBIView 4.05a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\TerUserNameByte Unlimited\TBIView\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. tbiview.exe is the TBIView 4.05a's main executable file and it occupies about 445.27 KB (455952 bytes) on disk.
TBIView 4.05a contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.12 MB (1172073
bytes) on disk.
- keyhh.exe (24.00 KB)
- tbiview.exe (445.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current page applies to TBIView 4.05a version 4.05
How to remove TBIView 4.05a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TBIView 4.05a is a program by the software company TeraByte Unlimited. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall TBIView 4.05a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TBIView 4.05a or simply activate the Search field and type in "TBIView 4.05a". If it exists on your system the TBIView 4.05a application will be found very quickly. When you select TBIView 4.05a in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TBIView 4.05a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TBIView 4.05a:
- The publisher is: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\TerUserNameByte Unlimited\TBIView\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TBIView 4.05a.
8. After uninstalling TBIView 4.05a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TBIView 4.05a which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TBIView 4.05a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed TBIView 4.05a:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TBIView 4.05a by TeraByte Unlimited from your computer, we are not saying that TBIView 4.05a by TeraByte Unlimited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TBIView 4.05a in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 09:46:05.283