TASCAM Hi-Res Editor
You can find on this page details on how to remove TASCAM Hi-Res Editor for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TASCAM Hi-Res Editor from your PCTEAC Corporation
. More info about TEAC Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://teac-global.com/
to get more data about TASCAM Hi-Res Editor on TEAC Corporation's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TASCAM\HiResEditor folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. TASCAM Hi-Res Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TASCAM\HiResEditor\unins000.exe. DsdApp.exe is the TASCAM Hi-Res Editor's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.22 MB (1278464 bytes) on disk.
TASCAM Hi-Res Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.34 MB (2458072
bytes) on disk.
- DsdApp.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about TASCAM Hi-Res Editor version 1.02
only. You can find below info on other versions of TASCAM Hi-Res Editor:
TASCAM Hi-Res Editor is a program by the software company TEAC Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase TASCAM Hi-Res Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TASCAM Hi-Res Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TASCAM Hi-Res Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "TASCAM Hi-Res Editor". If it is installed on your PC the TASCAM Hi-Res Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TASCAM Hi-Res Editor in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TASCAM Hi-Res Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TASCAM Hi-Res Editor:
- The software company is: http://teac-global.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TASCAM\HiResEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TASCAM Hi-Res Editor.
8. After removing TASCAM Hi-Res Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TASCAM Hi-Res Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TASCAM Hi-Res Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TASCAM Hi-Res Editor by TEAC Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TASCAM Hi-Res Editor by TEAC Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TASCAM Hi-Res Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 01:57:47.397