This web page contains complete information on how to remove TAP-Windows 9.21.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TAP-Windows 9.21.1 from your PCOpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
. You can read more on OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app TAP-Windows 9.21.1 can be found at https://openvpn.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\TAP-Windows folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TAP-Windows\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TAP-Windows 9.21.1. tapinstall.exe is the TAP-Windows 9.21.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 81.00 KB (82944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TAP-Windows 9.21.1. They take 162.85 KB (166755
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (81.85 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TAP-Windows 9.21.1 version 9.21.1
TAP-Windows 9.21.1 is a program by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TAP-Windows 9.21.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TAP-Windows 9.21.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TAP-Windows 9.21.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TAP-Windows 9.21.1". If it is installed on your PC the TAP-Windows 9.21.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click TAP-Windows 9.21.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TAP-Windows 9.21.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TAP-Windows 9.21.1:
- The software company is: https://openvpn.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TAP-Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TAP-Windows 9.21.1.
8. After uninstalling TAP-Windows 9.21.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TAP-Windows 9.21.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TAP-Windows 9.21.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TAP-Windows 9.21.1 by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TAP-Windows 9.21.1 by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TAP-Windows 9.21.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 02:57:13.323