TAM livery for FSX v1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TAM livery for FSX v1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TAM livery for FSX v1.0 from your computerFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. More data about FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about the application TAM livery for FSX v1.0 can be seen at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. TAM livery for FSX v1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\TAM directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TAM livery for FSX v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\TAM\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 708.18 KB (725174 bytes) on disk.
TAM livery for FSX v1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 708.18 KB (725174
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TAM livery for FSX v1.0 version 0.1.0.0
TAM livery for FSX v1.0 is a program released by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase TAM livery for FSX v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TAM livery for FSX v1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TAM livery for FSX v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "TAM livery for FSX v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the TAM livery for FSX v1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click TAM livery for FSX v1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TAM livery for FSX v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TAM livery for FSX v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\TAM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TAM livery for FSX v1.0.
8. After removing TAM livery for FSX v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TAM livery for FSX v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TAM livery for FSX v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TAM livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that TAM livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TAM livery for FSX v1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:57:41.893