You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TADS for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TADS from your computerHind
. More information on Hind can be found here
. More details about TADS can be seen at http://rtads.org
. TADS is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TADS folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing TADS is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TADS\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. TADS's main file takes around 1.85 MB (1941590 bytes) and is named htmltads.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TADS. They take 2.59 MB (2720774
bytes) on disk.
- htmltads.exe (1.85 MB)
- mkchrtab32.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.92 KB)
TADS is a program offered by Hind. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase TADS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TADS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TADS or simply activate the Search field and type in "TADS". The TADS program will be found automatically. When you click TADS in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TADS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TADS:
- The web site of the application is: http://rtads.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TADS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TADS.
8. After removing TADS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TADS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TADS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TADS by Hind from your computer, we are not saying that TADS by Hind is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TADS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:49:00.240