This info is about T2VBuilder 1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall T2VBuilder 1.3 from your computerProgMind Inc.
. More information on ProgMind Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to T2VBuilder 1.3 at http://www.progmind.jp/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T2VBuilder directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall T2VBuilder 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\T2VBuilder\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called T2VBuilder.exe and its approximative size is 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes).
The following executables are contained in T2VBuilder 1.3. They take 27.10 MB (28419133
bytes) on disk.
- T2VBuilder.exe (10.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
- mecab-0.98.exe (10.81 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
The current web page applies to T2VBuilder 1.3 version 21.3
T2VBuilder 1.3 is a program released by the software company ProgMind Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase T2VBuilder 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove T2VBuilder 1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate T2VBuilder 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "T2VBuilder 1.3". The T2VBuilder 1.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click T2VBuilder 1.3 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about T2VBuilder 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for T2VBuilder 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.progmind.jp/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\T2VBuilder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove T2VBuilder 1.3.
8. After removing T2VBuilder 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong T2VBuilder 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling T2VBuilder 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove T2VBuilder 1.3 by ProgMind Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that T2VBuilder 1.3 by ProgMind Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove T2VBuilder 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 14:28:53.980