T-Valora is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall T-Valora from your systemPorral TwinWare
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Porral TwinWare. Click on http://www.t-valora.com
to get more info about T-Valora on Porral TwinWare's website. T-Valora is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Valora\2014 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling T-Valora is "C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Valora\2014\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Valora\2014\irunin.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.83 MB (5062656 bytes) on disk and is labeled tvalora2014.exe.
The following executables are installed beside T-Valora. They occupy about 7.12 MB (7470888
bytes) on disk.
- tvalora2014.exe (4.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- Vista.exe (24.93 KB)
- splash.exe (36.93 KB)
- PorralUpdatecloud.exe (972.93 KB)
This web page is about T-Valora version 1.0.113
T-Valora is a program offered by the software company Porral TwinWare. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase T-Valora is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall T-Valora using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate T-Valora or simply click the Search field and type in "T-Valora". The T-Valora program will be found automatically. After you select T-Valora in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about T-Valora, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for T-Valora:
- The software company is: http://www.t-valora.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Valora\2014\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Valora\2014\irunin.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall T-Valora.
8. After removing T-Valora, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong T-Valora that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling T-Valora using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove T-Valora by Porral TwinWare from your PC, we are not saying that T-Valora by Porral TwinWare is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove T-Valora supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:02:25.863