T-Mobile Internet Manager
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your systemT-Mobile D
. Additional info about T-Mobile D can be found here
. More details about T-Mobile Internet Manager can be seen at http://www.t-mobile.de
. T-Mobile Internet Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory, depending on the user's decision. T-Mobile Internet Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe. T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside T-Mobile Internet Manager. They occupy about 6.37 MB (6674788
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- bmctl.exe (372.00 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (108.00 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- bmop.exe (708.00 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (468.00 KB)
- bmverify.exe (44.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- DataCardMonitor.exe (248.00 KB)
- DataCardPM32.exe (572.00 KB)
- DataCardPM64.exe (108.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (100.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (132.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- T-Mobile Internet Manager.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.35 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (212.00 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (204.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (960.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
This page is about T-Mobile Internet Manager version 11.002.03.05.108
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of T-Mobile Internet Manager:
If you are manually uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager:
The files below were left behind on your disk by T-Mobile Internet Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\T-Mobile Internet Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile Internet Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\addon\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\addon\chrome\content\bmboc.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\addon\chrome\content\bmboc.xul
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\T-Mobile Internet Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\T-Mobile Internet Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Internet Manager\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Internet Manager\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Internet Manager\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Internet Manager\UninstallString
T-Mobile Internet Manager is an application released by the software company T-Mobile D. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for T-Mobile Internet Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.t-mobile.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager by T-Mobile D from your computer, we are not saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by T-Mobile D is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-20 12:02:03.023