Systems Log Personal
This page is about Systems Log Personal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Systems Log Personal from your PCNYD Software
. Check out here
for more information on NYD Software. Please open NYD.Software@gmail.com
if you want to read more on Systems Log Personal on NYD Software's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systems Log directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Systems Log Personal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Systems Log\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SysLogF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.34 MB (2452480 bytes) on disk.
Systems Log Personal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.31 MB (3470837
bytes) on disk.
- SysLogF.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (994.49 KB)
This web page is about Systems Log Personal version 126.96.36.199
Systems Log Personal is a program marketed by the software company NYD Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Systems Log Personal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Systems Log Personal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Systems Log Personal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Systems Log Personal". If it is installed on your PC the Systems Log Personal application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Systems Log Personal in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Systems Log Personal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Systems Log Personal:
- The web site of the program is: NYD.Software@gmail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systems Log\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Systems Log Personal.
8. After uninstalling Systems Log Personal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Systems Log Personal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Systems Log Personal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Systems Log Personal by NYD Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Systems Log Personal by NYD Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Systems Log Personal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 21:26:42.680