SystemSwift is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SystemSwift from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about about SystemSwift at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SystemSwift is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.04 MB (4235264 bytes) on disk and is titled SystemSwift.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SystemSwift. They take about 13.75 MB (14415901
bytes) on disk.
- SystemSwift.exe (4.04 MB)
- SystemSwiftRegister.exe (3.62 MB)
- SystemSwiftUpdate.exe (3.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of SystemSwift. You can find below a few links to other SystemSwift versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove SystemSwift from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SystemSwift:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\SystemSwift.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\SystemSwiftRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\SystemSwiftUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-712671218-2842375069-1259461585-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\SystemSwift.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-712671218-2842375069-1259461585-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\SystemSwiftRegister.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-712671218-2842375069-1259461585-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\unins000.exe
SystemSwift is a program marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove SystemSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SystemSwift from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SystemSwift or simply activate the Search field and type in "SystemSwift". The SystemSwift application will be found automatically. When you click SystemSwift in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SystemSwift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SystemSwift:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SystemSwift\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SystemSwift.
8. After removing SystemSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SystemSwift that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SystemSwift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SystemSwift by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SystemSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SystemSwift in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-07 19:38:46.627