This page is about SystemSetting for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SystemSetting from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More data about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be read here
. SystemSetting is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\asus\SystemSetting directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove SystemSetting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\asus\SystemSetting\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. System Setting.exe is the SystemSetting's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 694.17 KB (710832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SystemSetting. They occupy 1.92 MB (2008863
bytes) on disk.
- System Setting.exe (694.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- WallPaperAgent.exe (113.17 KB)
SystemSetting is an application offered by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall SystemSetting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SystemSetting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SystemSetting or simply click the Search field and type in "SystemSetting". If it exists on your system the SystemSetting program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SystemSetting in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SystemSetting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SystemSetting.
8. After uninstalling SystemSetting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SystemSetting which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SystemSetting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SystemSetting by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SystemSetting by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SystemSetting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:25:54.197