System Restore Manager v2
System Restore Manager v2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall System Restore Manager v2 from your computerLee Whittington
. Open here
for more info on Lee Whittington. System Restore Manager v2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Restore Manager v2 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing System Restore Manager v2 is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. System Restore Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 706.50 KB (723456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in System Restore Manager v2. They take 706.50 KB (723456
bytes) on disk.
- System Restore Manager.exe (706.50 KB)
The current page applies to System Restore Manager v2 version 18.104.22.168
System Restore Manager v2 is an application offered by Lee Whittington. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall System Restore Manager v2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove System Restore Manager v2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Restore Manager v2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Restore Manager v2". If it is installed on your PC the System Restore Manager v2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click System Restore Manager v2 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about System Restore Manager v2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Restore Manager v2.
8. After uninstalling System Restore Manager v2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Restore Manager v2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Restore Manager v2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Restore Manager v2 by Lee Whittington from your computer, we are not saying that System Restore Manager v2 by Lee Whittington is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Restore Manager v2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 23:12:31.820