System Requirements Lab
System Requirements Lab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SystemRequirementsLab folder (same installation drive as Windows). A guide to uninstall System Requirements Lab from your PC
The executables below are part of System Requirements Lab. They occupy about 46.11 KB (47217
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove System Requirements Lab.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Some people choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove System Requirements Lab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase System Requirements Lab from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Requirements Lab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Requirements Lab". The System Requirements Lab app will be found very quickly. After you select System Requirements Lab in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about System Requirements Lab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Requirements Lab.
8. After removing System Requirements Lab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Requirements Lab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Requirements Lab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130