System Requirements Lab
System Requirements Lab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SystemRequirementsLab folder (same installation drive as Windows). A way to uninstall System Requirements Lab from your computer
The executables below are part of System Requirements Lab. They occupy about 46.11 KB (47217
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove System Requirements Lab.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\System Requirements Lab
Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove System Requirements Lab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall System Requirements Lab from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Requirements Lab or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Requirements Lab". The System Requirements Lab app will be found automatically. After you select System Requirements Lab in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding System Requirements Lab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Requirements Lab.
8. After removing System Requirements Lab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Requirements Lab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Requirements Lab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130