System Optimizer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall System Optimizer from your PCGet Live Support Limited
. Further information on Get Live Support Limited can be found here
. Further information about System Optimizer can be found at http://www.pcrepairlabs.com
. System Optimizer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Optimizer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. System Optimizer's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Optimizer\unins000.exe" /VERYSILENT. System Optimizer's main file takes around 4.23 MB (4434976 bytes) and is named SystemOptimizer.exe.
The executables below are part of System Optimizer. They occupy about 10.71 MB (11230328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SysOptGuard.exe (870.53 KB)
- SysOptLauncher.exe (456.03 KB)
- SysOptReminder.exe (872.03 KB)
- SysOptSchedule.exe (722.03 KB)
- SysOptSmartScan.exe (724.03 KB)
- SysOptStart.exe (952.03 KB)
- SysOptUninstaller.exe (843.53 KB)
- SystemOptimizer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to System Optimizer version 184.108.40.206
System Optimizer is a program by the software company Get Live Support Limited. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Optimizer". The System Optimizer program will be found automatically. When you click System Optimizer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcrepairlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Optimizer\unins000.exe" /VERYSILENT
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Optimizer.
8. After removing System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Optimizer by Get Live Support Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that System Optimizer by Get Live Support Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:29:21.710