System Optimizer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall System Optimizer from your computerSecurity Cleaner llc
. You can read more on Security Cleaner llc or check for application updates here
. More data about the app System Optimizer can be found at http://security-cleaner.com/SystemOptimizer/
. System Optimizer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Cleaner llc\System Optimizer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Cleaner llc\System Optimizer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove System Optimizer. SystemOptimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.08 MB (2179304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of System Optimizer. They occupy about 2.22 MB (2332710
bytes) on disk.
- SystemOptimizer.exe (2.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (116.31 KB)
- UpEngine.exe (33.50 KB)
This web page is about System Optimizer version 1.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of System Optimizer:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove System Optimizer from your computer.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Security Cleaner llc System Optimizer
System Optimizer is a program released by Security Cleaner llc. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall System Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find System Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "System Optimizer". If it exists on your system the System Optimizer application will be found automatically. After you select System Optimizer in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://security-cleaner.com/SystemOptimizer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Cleaner llc\System Optimizer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Optimizer.
8. After removing System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Optimizer by Security Cleaner llc from your PC, we are not saying that System Optimizer by Security Cleaner llc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove System Optimizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 22:17:34.750