System Ninja 3.2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove System Ninja 3.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall System Ninja 3.2 from your systemSingularLabs & RePack by Dodakaedr
. More info about SingularLabs & RePack by Dodakaedr can be seen here
. Click on http://www.singularlabs.com
to get more info about System Ninja 3.2 on SingularLabs & RePack by Dodakaedr's website. System Ninja 3.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\System Ninja folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall System Ninja 3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System Ninja\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. System Ninja.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 937.00 KB (959488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in System Ninja 3.2. They occupy 2.27 MB (2379317
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSync.exe (54.50 KB)
- System Ninja.exe (937.00 KB)
- SystemNinjaShortcut.exe (350.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (981.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of System Ninja 3.2.
System Ninja 3.2 is an application marketed by SingularLabs & RePack by Dodakaedr. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove System Ninja 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase System Ninja 3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Ninja 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Ninja 3.2". If it exists on your system the System Ninja 3.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click System Ninja 3.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about System Ninja 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Ninja 3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.singularlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Ninja\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall System Ninja 3.2.
8. After removing System Ninja 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Ninja 3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Ninja 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove System Ninja 3.2 by SingularLabs & RePack by Dodakaedr from your computer, we are not saying that System Ninja 3.2 by SingularLabs & RePack by Dodakaedr is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove System Ninja 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 08:56:53.183