System Medic 4.0
System Medic 4.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall System Medic 4.0 from your systemIomatic Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Iomatic Software, Inc.. More information about the application System Medic 4.0 can be seen at http://www.iomatic.com
. Usually the System Medic 4.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Medic directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for System Medic 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Medic\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.27 MB (1331200 bytes) on disk and is labeled Systemmedic.exe.
The following executable files are contained in System Medic 4.0. They take 3.73 MB (3912458
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoCleaner.exe (400.50 KB)
- DMWizard.exe (550.00 KB)
- FolderMapPrj.exe (858.00 KB)
- secdelete.exe (60.00 KB)
- Systemmedic.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of System Medic 4.0.
System Medic 4.0 is an application marketed by Iomatic Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove System Medic 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase System Medic 4.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Medic 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Medic 4.0". The System Medic 4.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click System Medic 4.0 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about System Medic 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Medic 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iomatic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Medic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Medic 4.0.
8. After uninstalling System Medic 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Medic 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Medic 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Medic 4.0 by Iomatic Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that System Medic 4.0 by Iomatic Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Medic 4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 14:12:37.040