System Explorer 6.0.0
This info is about System Explorer 6.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall System Explorer 6.0.0 from your systemMister Group
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mister Group. More data about the software System Explorer 6.0.0 can be found at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 6.0.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall System Explorer 6.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. System Explorer 6.0.0's main file takes about 3.21 MB (3367136 bytes) and is named SystemExplorer.exe.
System Explorer 6.0.0 is composed of the following executables which take 5.67 MB (5948575
bytes) on disk:
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.85 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.85 KB)
This page is about System Explorer 6.0.0 version 6.0.0
System Explorer 6.0.0 is a program by Mister Group. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall System Explorer 6.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete System Explorer 6.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 6.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 6.0.0". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 6.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select System Explorer 6.0.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about System Explorer 6.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 6.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall System Explorer 6.0.0.
8. After removing System Explorer 6.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 6.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 6.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Explorer 6.0.0 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 6.0.0 by Mister Group is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Explorer 6.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 17:32:14.480