System Explorer 5.9.4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 from your PCMister Group
. You can read more on Mister Group or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about System Explorer 5.9.4 at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 5.9.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.23 MB (3385192 bytes) on disk.
System Explorer 5.9.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.69 MB (5966631
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.85 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.85 KB)
The current web page applies to System Explorer 5.9.4 version 5.9.4
System Explorer 5.9.4 is a program marketed by the software company Mister Group. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove System Explorer 5.9.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 5.9.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Explorer 5.9.4". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 5.9.4 program will be found very quickly. After you click System Explorer 5.9.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about System Explorer 5.9.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 5.9.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 5.9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 5.9.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Explorer 5.9.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 by Mister Group from your computer, nor are we saying that System Explorer 5.9.4 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:30:34.030