System Explorer 5.7.0
System Explorer 5.7.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall System Explorer 5.7.0 from your PCMister Group
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mister Group. Further information about System Explorer 5.7.0 can be found at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 5.7.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer directory, regulated by the user's option. System Explorer 5.7.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.65 MB (3830120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with System Explorer 5.7.0. They take about 6.12 MB (6412295
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7.0
of System Explorer 5.7.0.
System Explorer 5.7.0 is an application marketed by Mister Group. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase System Explorer 5.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall System Explorer 5.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 5.7.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Explorer 5.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 5.7.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click System Explorer 5.7.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding System Explorer 5.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 5.7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Explorer 5.7.0.
8. After removing System Explorer 5.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 5.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 5.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 5.7.0 by Mister Group from your computer, nor are we saying that System Explorer 5.7.0 by Mister Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.7.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 12:20:32.453