System Explorer 5.5.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.5.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall System Explorer 5.5.0 from your PCMister Group
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mister Group. Click on http://www.systemexplorer.net
to get more data about System Explorer 5.5.0 on Mister Group's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for System Explorer 5.5.0 is C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. SystemExplorer.exe is the System Explorer 5.5.0's primary executable file and it takes around 3.82 MB (4008296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with System Explorer 5.5.0. They take about 6.29 MB (6590471
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
This data is about System Explorer 5.5.0 version 5.5.0
System Explorer 5.5.0 is a program marketed by the software company Mister Group. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove System Explorer 5.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase System Explorer 5.5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Explorer 5.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 5.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 5.5.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click System Explorer 5.5.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding System Explorer 5.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 5.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Explorer 5.5.0.
8. After removing System Explorer 5.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 5.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Explorer 5.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 5.5.0 by Mister Group from your computer, nor are we saying that System Explorer 5.5.0 by Mister Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:51:51.183