System Explorer 4.5.0
This web page is about System Explorer 4.5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall System Explorer 4.5.0 from your computerMister Group
. Open here
where you can read more on Mister Group. More information about System Explorer 4.5.0 can be found at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). System Explorer 4.5.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins001.exe. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.73 MB (2860064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside System Explorer 4.5.0. They take about 6.99 MB (7333410
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.73 MB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (695.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The current web page applies to System Explorer 4.5.0 version 4.5.0
System Explorer 4.5.0 is an application marketed by the software company Mister Group. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove System Explorer 4.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove System Explorer 4.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Explorer 4.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Explorer 4.5.0". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 4.5.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select System Explorer 4.5.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about System Explorer 4.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 4.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Explorer 4.5.0.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 4.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 4.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 4.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 4.5.0 by Mister Group from your PC, nor are we saying that System Explorer 4.5.0 by Mister Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 4.5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:16:37.077