System Explorer 188.8.131.5281
System Explorer 184.108.40.20681 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall System Explorer 220.127.116.1181 from your PCliben
. Go over here
for more info on liben. Click on http://systemexplorer.net/
to get more info about System Explorer 18.104.22.16881 on liben's website. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\SysExplr.inf,Uninstall_x64 is the full command line if you want to uninstall System Explorer 22.214.171.12481. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.72 MB (2851784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in System Explorer 126.96.36.19981. They occupy 3.50 MB (3673504
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.72 MB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The current page applies to System Explorer 188.8.131.5281 version 184.108.40.20681
System Explorer 220.127.116.1181 is a program released by the software company liben. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase System Explorer 18.104.22.16881 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete System Explorer 22.214.171.12481 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 126.96.36.19981 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 188.8.131.5281". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 184.108.40.20681 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select System Explorer 220.127.116.1181 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about System Explorer 18.104.22.16881, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 22.214.171.12481:
- The web site of the program is: http://systemexplorer.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\SysExplr.inf,Uninstall_x64
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Explorer 126.96.36.19981.
8. After removing System Explorer 188.8.131.5281, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 184.108.40.20681 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 220.127.116.1181 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Explorer 18.104.22.16881 by liben from your PC, we are not saying that System Explorer 22.214.171.12481 by liben is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Explorer 126.96.36.19981 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-06 20:34:51.310