System Explorer 4.2.2
System Explorer 4.2.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall System Explorer 4.2.2 from your computerMister Group
. Further information on Mister Group can be found here
. Detailed information about System Explorer 4.2.2 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. System Explorer 4.2.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.72 MB (2851784 bytes) on disk and is called SystemExplorer.exe.
System Explorer 4.2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.16 MB (5414843
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The current page applies to System Explorer 4.2.2 version 4.2.2
If you are manually uninstalling System Explorer 4.2.2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\SystemExplorer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
System Explorer 4.2.2 is an application by Mister Group. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall System Explorer 4.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase System Explorer 4.2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 4.2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Explorer 4.2.2". The System Explorer 4.2.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select System Explorer 4.2.2 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about System Explorer 4.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 4.2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Explorer 4.2.2.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 4.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 4.2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 4.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 4.2.2 by Mister Group from your PC, nor are we saying that System Explorer 4.2.2 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 4.2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:51:57.120