System Explorer 4.0.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall System Explorer 4.0.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall System Explorer 4.0.0 from your PCMister Group
. More info about Mister Group can be read here
. You can read more about on System Explorer 4.0.0 at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 4.0.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for System Explorer 4.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. SystemExplorer.exe is the System Explorer 4.0.0's main executable file and it occupies about 2.71 MB (2846168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with System Explorer 4.0.0. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5409227
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0
of System Explorer 4.0.0.
System Explorer 4.0.0 is an application marketed by Mister Group. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase System Explorer 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove System Explorer 4.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Explorer 4.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 4.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 4.0.0 application will be found automatically. After you select System Explorer 4.0.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 4.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 4.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Explorer 4.0.0.
8. After removing System Explorer 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 4.0.0 by Mister Group from your PC, nor are we saying that System Explorer 4.0.0 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 4.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:59:21.823