System Explorer 3.9.6
System Explorer 3.9.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.6 from your computerMister Group
. You can find out more on Mister Group or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.systemexplorer.net
if you want to read more on System Explorer 3.9.6 on Mister Group's page. System Explorer 3.9.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall System Explorer 3.9.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins001.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins001.exe is the System Explorer 3.9.6's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.12 MB (1177727 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in System Explorer 3.9.6. They take 1.12 MB (1177727
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to System Explorer 3.9.6 version 3.9.6
System Explorer 3.9.6 is a program released by Mister Group. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase System Explorer 3.9.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 3.9.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 3.9.6". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 3.9.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select System Explorer 3.9.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about System Explorer 3.9.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 3.9.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Explorer 3.9.6.
8. After removing System Explorer 3.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 3.9.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 3.9.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 3.9.6 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 3.9.6 by Mister Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 3.9.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-12 22:29:14.757