System Explorer 3.9.4
System Explorer 3.9.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.4 from your PCMister Group
. More information on Mister Group can be found here
. Further information about System Explorer 3.9.4 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. Usually the System Explorer 3.9.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove System Explorer 3.9.4. The application's main executable file occupies 2.62 MB (2750936 bytes) on disk and is named SystemExplorer.exe.
System Explorer 3.9.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.87 MB (7200598
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.62 MB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (695.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The current page applies to System Explorer 3.9.4 version 3.9.4
System Explorer 3.9.4 is an application marketed by Mister Group. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove System Explorer 3.9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete System Explorer 3.9.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Explorer 3.9.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 3.9.4". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 3.9.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select System Explorer 3.9.4 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about System Explorer 3.9.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 3.9.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Explorer 3.9.4.
8. After removing System Explorer 3.9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 3.9.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Explorer 3.9.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 3.9.4 by Mister Group from your computer, nor are we saying that System Explorer 3.9.4 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 3.9.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:57:30.047