System Explorer 3.9.2
This page contains complete information on how to remove System Explorer 3.9.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.2 from your PCMister Group
. Further information on Mister Group can be found here
. Please open http://www.systemexplorer.net
if you want to read more on System Explorer 3.9.2 on Mister Group's website. System Explorer 3.9.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove System Explorer 3.9.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. System Explorer 3.9.2's primary file takes about 3.23 MB (3389160 bytes) and is called SystemExplorer.exe.
System Explorer 3.9.2 is composed of the following executables which take 7.49 MB (7856930
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (695.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.72 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.2
of System Explorer 3.9.2.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove System Explorer 3.9.2.The files below were left behind on your disk by System Explorer 3.9.2 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\System Explorer\SystemExplorer.exe
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\System Explorer 220.127.116.1175.lnk
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Explorer_is1
System Explorer 3.9.2 is a program by the software company Mister Group. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove System Explorer 3.9.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Explorer 3.9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 3.9.2". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 3.9.2 app will be found automatically. When you select System Explorer 3.9.2 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding System Explorer 3.9.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 3.9.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Explorer 3.9.2.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 3.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 3.9.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 3.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.2 by Mister Group from your computer, nor are we saying that System Explorer 3.9.2 by Mister Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:34:32.727