System Explorer 3.9.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove System Explorer 3.9.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.0 from your systemMister Group
. More information on Mister Group can be found here
. Please open http://www.systemexplorer.net
if you want to read more on System Explorer 3.9.0 on Mister Group's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing System Explorer 3.9.0 is C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.23 MB (3389160 bytes) on disk and is named SystemExplorer.exe.
System Explorer 3.9.0 contains of the executables below. They take 7.04 MB (7383252
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (695.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (702.66 KB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.72 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.72 KB)
The current web page applies to System Explorer 3.9.0 version 3.9.0
System Explorer 3.9.0 is an application offered by Mister Group. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete System Explorer 3.9.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Explorer 3.9.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Explorer 3.9.0". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 3.9.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select System Explorer 3.9.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding System Explorer 3.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 3.9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Explorer 3.9.0.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 3.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 3.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Explorer 3.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 3.9.0 by Mister Group from your PC, nor are we saying that System Explorer 3.9.0 by Mister Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 3.9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:02:26.890