System Explorer 3.8.9
System Explorer 3.8.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall System Explorer 3.8.9 from your computerMister Group
. Take a look here
for more info on Mister Group. Detailed information about System Explorer 3.8.9 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 3.8.9 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall System Explorer 3.8.9. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.23 MB (3389160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with System Explorer 3.8.9. They occupy about 6.82 MB (7148978
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.72 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.9
of System Explorer 3.8.9.
System Explorer 3.8.9 is an application released by Mister Group. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall System Explorer 3.8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall System Explorer 3.8.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 3.8.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Explorer 3.8.9". The System Explorer 3.8.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select System Explorer 3.8.9 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 3.8.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 3.8.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Explorer 3.8.9.
8. After removing System Explorer 3.8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 3.8.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 3.8.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 3.8.9 by Mister Group from your PC, nor are we saying that System Explorer 3.8.9 by Mister Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove System Explorer 3.8.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:51:30.897