System Explorer 3.8.8
This web page is about System Explorer 3.8.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall System Explorer 3.8.8 from your computerMister Group
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mister Group. You can get more details related to System Explorer 3.8.8 at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 3.8.8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall System Explorer 3.8.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. System Explorer 3.8.8's main file takes about 2.71 MB (2846168 bytes) and is named SystemExplorer.exe.
The executable files below are part of System Explorer 3.8.8. They occupy an average of 6.26 MB (6565654
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.11 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The current page applies to System Explorer 3.8.8 version 3.8.8
System Explorer 3.8.8 is an application offered by Mister Group. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove System Explorer 3.8.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove System Explorer 3.8.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find System Explorer 3.8.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 3.8.8". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 3.8.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click System Explorer 3.8.8 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 3.8.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 3.8.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Explorer 3.8.8.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 3.8.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 3.8.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 3.8.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 3.8.8 by Mister Group from your PC, we are not saying that System Explorer 3.8.8 by Mister Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove System Explorer 3.8.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-20 09:35:06.573