System Explorer 3.6.2
System Explorer 3.6.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall System Explorer 3.6.2 from your systemMister Group
. More information on Mister Group can be found here
. More details about System Explorer 3.6.2 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall System Explorer 3.6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SystemExplorer.exe is the System Explorer 3.6.2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.38 MB (2500424 bytes) on disk.
System Explorer 3.6.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.18 MB (4387027
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.38 MB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (695.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.2
of System Explorer 3.6.2.
System Explorer 3.6.2 is a program offered by Mister Group. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase System Explorer 3.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase System Explorer 3.6.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Explorer 3.6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 3.6.2". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 3.6.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select System Explorer 3.6.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 3.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 3.6.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall System Explorer 3.6.2.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 3.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 3.6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 3.6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 3.6.2 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 3.6.2 by Mister Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 3.6.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:09:57.290