System Explorer 3.0.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Explorer 3.0.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall System Explorer 3.0.1 from your systemMister Group
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mister Group. Click on http://www.systemexplorer.net
to get more details about System Explorer 3.0.1 on Mister Group's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for System Explorer 3.0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.08 MB (3224904 bytes) on disk and is titled SystemExplorer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with System Explorer 3.0.1. They take about 4.20 MB (4402631
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
of System Explorer 3.0.1.
System Explorer 3.0.1 is an application marketed by Mister Group. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase System Explorer 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall System Explorer 3.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find System Explorer 3.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 3.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 3.0.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select System Explorer 3.0.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about System Explorer 3.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 3.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Explorer 3.0.1.
8. After removing System Explorer 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 3.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Explorer 3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Explorer 3.0.1 by Mister Group from your PC, we are not saying that System Explorer 3.0.1 by Mister Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 3.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:19:14.937