System Explorer 2.7.2
This page is about System Explorer 2.7.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall System Explorer 2.7.2 from your PCMister Group
. You can find out more on Mister Group or check for application updates here
. More information about System Explorer 2.7.2 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 2.7.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for System Explorer 2.7.2 is C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. System Explorer 2.7.2's primary file takes around 2.65 MB (2783232 bytes) and is called SystemExplorer.exe.
System Explorer 2.7.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.77 MB (3957315
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about System Explorer 2.7.2 version 2.7.2
System Explorer 2.7.2 is a program released by the software company Mister Group. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase System Explorer 2.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall System Explorer 2.7.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Explorer 2.7.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 2.7.2". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 2.7.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select System Explorer 2.7.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about System Explorer 2.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 2.7.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Explorer 2.7.2.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 2.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 2.7.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 2.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 2.7.2 by Mister Group from your computer, nor are we saying that System Explorer 2.7.2 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 2.7.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-02 11:39:18.903