System Explorer 2.3.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Explorer 2.3.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall System Explorer 2.3.0 from your PCMister Group
. More information about Mister Group can be found here
. More info about the software System Explorer 2.3.0 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling System Explorer 2.3.0 is C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. System Explorer 2.3.0's primary file takes about 2.11 MB (2210816 bytes) and its name is SystemExplorer.exe.
System Explorer 2.3.0 is composed of the following executables which take 3.23 MB (3390527
bytes) on disk:
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.0
of System Explorer 2.3.0.
System Explorer 2.3.0 is an application offered by the software company Mister Group. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove System Explorer 2.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete System Explorer 2.3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 2.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Explorer 2.3.0". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 2.3.0 app will be found automatically. When you select System Explorer 2.3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 2.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 2.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Explorer 2.3.0.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 2.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 2.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 2.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 2.3.0 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 2.3.0 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Explorer 2.3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:01:52.383