System Explorer 2.2.5
You can find below details on how to remove System Explorer 2.2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall System Explorer 2.2.5 from your PCMister Group
. You can find out more on Mister Group or check for application updates here
. More info about the application System Explorer 2.2.5 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. Usually the System Explorer 2.2.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove System Explorer 2.2.5. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.11 MB (2212352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of System Explorer 2.2.5. They take an average of 3.24 MB (3394527
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to System Explorer 2.2.5 version 2.2.5
System Explorer 2.2.5 is a program marketed by Mister Group. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove System Explorer 2.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase System Explorer 2.2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find System Explorer 2.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Explorer 2.2.5". The System Explorer 2.2.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click System Explorer 2.2.5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about System Explorer 2.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 2.2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Explorer 2.2.5.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 2.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 2.2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 2.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Explorer 2.2.5 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 2.2.5 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 2.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:42:38.030