System Explorer 2.2.5
You can find below details on how to remove System Explorer 2.2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall System Explorer 2.2.5 from your PCMister Group
. You can find out more on Mister Group or check for application updates here
. More info about the application System Explorer 2.2.5 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. Usually the System Explorer 2.2.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove System Explorer 2.2.5. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.11 MB (2212352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of System Explorer 2.2.5. They take an average of 3.24 MB (3394527
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to System Explorer 2.2.5 version 2.2.5
System Explorer 2.2.5 is a program marketed by Mister Group. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove System Explorer 2.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase System Explorer 2.2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Explorer 2.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Explorer 2.2.5". The System Explorer 2.2.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select System Explorer 2.2.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 2.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 2.2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Explorer 2.2.5.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 2.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 2.2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 2.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Explorer 2.2.5 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 2.2.5 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 2.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:42:38.030