System Cleaner 7
System Cleaner 7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall System Cleaner 7 from your computerPointstone Software, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Pointstone Software, LLC. More information about System Cleaner 7 can be found at http://www.systemcleaner.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for System Cleaner 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe. Integrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.35 MB (1414248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of System Cleaner 7. They take about 7.33 MB (7681872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveBoost.exe (81.09 KB)
- BootDefrag.exe (133.59 KB)
- BrokenShortcutsFinder.exe (153.12 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (153.11 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (303.09 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (380.09 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (407.59 KB)
- DiskDoctorServer.exe (138.50 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (151.09 KB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (263.62 KB)
- FastRegistrySearch.exe (195.11 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (148.60 KB)
- Helper.exe (68.59 KB)
- ImmunizationUSB.exe (82.10 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.35 MB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (152.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (184.59 KB)
- LoggerService.exe (29.10 KB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (136.10 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (338.10 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (193.10 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (164.10 KB)
- RescueManager.exe (470.10 KB)
- SecurityOptimizer.exe (206.11 KB)
- Shredder.exe (244.63 KB)
- SSDTweaker.exe (100.10 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (266.60 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (246.11 KB)
- SystemSnapshot.exe (234.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (84.76 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (396.11 KB)
- Version.exe (15.09 KB)
This page is about System Cleaner 7 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other System Cleaner 7 versions:
...click to view all...
System Cleaner 7 is an application offered by the software company Pointstone Software, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove System Cleaner 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove System Cleaner 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Cleaner 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Cleaner 7". If it is installed on your PC the System Cleaner 7 app will be found automatically. After you select System Cleaner 7 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about System Cleaner 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Cleaner 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall System Cleaner 7.
8. After removing System Cleaner 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Cleaner 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Cleaner 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Cleaner 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 11:36:51.730