System Checkup 3.4
You can find below details on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.4 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.4 from your computeriolo technologies, LLC
. You can read more on iolo technologies, LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to System Checkup 3.4 at http://www.iolo.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for System Checkup 3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.76 MB (6037296 bytes) on disk and is named SystemCheckup.exe.
System Checkup 3.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.79 MB (13409424
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.76 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.03 MB)
The current web page applies to System Checkup 3.4 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other System Checkup 3.4 versions:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.4 is an application marketed by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove System Checkup 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete System Checkup 3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Checkup 3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Checkup 3.4". If it is installed on your PC the System Checkup 3.4 program will be found very quickly. When you click System Checkup 3.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding System Checkup 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Checkup 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Checkup 3.4.
8. After removing System Checkup 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Checkup 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Checkup 3.4 by iolo technologies, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that System Checkup 3.4 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 17:13:09.593