System Assistant v7.1.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Assistant v7.1.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall System Assistant v7.1.2 from your systemAvanquest
. Further information on Avanquest can be seen here
. Usually the System Assistant v7.1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for System Assistant v7.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.37 MB (6683136 bytes) on disk and is labeled SystemAssistant.exe.
The executable files below are part of System Assistant v7.1.2. They take about 11.04 MB (11581137
bytes) on disk.
- SANotifications.exe (3.52 MB)
- SystemAssistant.exe (6.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to System Assistant v7.1.2 version 7.1.2
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove System Assistant v7.1.2 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall System Assistant v7.1.2 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove System Assistant v7.1.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Assistant
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\French.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\German.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\SANotifications.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\SystemAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\System Assistant\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Assistant\Backup\SizeList.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Assistant\Backup\TimeList.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Assistant\Log\Log 19-03-08-01.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Assistant\Log\Monitor.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Assistant\Undo\Undo 19-03-05-01.reg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Assistant\Undo\Undo 19-03-08-01.reg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\System Assistant
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Assistant_is1
System Assistant v7.1.2 is an application released by the software company Avanquest. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove System Assistant v7.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove System Assistant v7.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Assistant v7.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Assistant v7.1.2". If it exists on your system the System Assistant v7.1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select System Assistant v7.1.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about System Assistant v7.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Assistant v7.1.2.
8. After uninstalling System Assistant v7.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of System Assistant v7.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Assistant v7.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Assistant v7.1.2 by Avanquest from your PC, nor are we saying that System Assistant v7.1.2 by Avanquest is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Assistant v7.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 08:06:11.630