This web page is about System Administration for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall System Administration from your PCXerox
. You can find out more on Xerox or check for application updates here
. Click on www.xerox.com
to get more data about System Administration on Xerox's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Xerox\System Administration CD1 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. System Administration's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Xerox\System Administration CD1\Uninstall.exe. main.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 371.06 KB (379961 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside System Administration. They take about 6.46 MB (6773265
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- main.exe (371.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (213.00 KB)
- flashplayer7installer.exe (643.15 KB)
- InstallAXFlash.exe (337.13 KB)
- main.exe (1.14 MB)
- help2.exe (975.18 KB)
- help2a.exe (975.18 KB)
This web page is about System Administration version 1.0
System Administration is a program by Xerox. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall System Administration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase System Administration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Administration or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Administration". If it is installed on your PC the System Administration app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click System Administration in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Administration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Administration:
- The software company is: www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xerox\System Administration CD1\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Administration.
8. After removing System Administration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Administration which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Administration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Administration by Xerox from your computer, we are not saying that System Administration by Xerox is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove System Administration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-30 09:43:28.643