This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sysinternals Software for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sysinternals Software from your systemSysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysinternals Software folder (same installation drive as Windows). Sysinternals Software's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe. Sysinternals Software's main file takes about 1.42 MB (1490296 bytes) and is called procexp64.exe.
Sysinternals Software installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.09 MB (4288752
bytes) on disk.
- procexp.exe (2.67 MB)
- procexp64.exe (1.42 MB)
The current page applies to Sysinternals Software version 16.31
only. You can find here a few links to other Sysinternals Software releases:
...click to view all...
Sysinternals Software is a program offered by Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Sysinternals Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sysinternals Software from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sysinternals Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sysinternals Software". The Sysinternals Software program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sysinternals Software in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sysinternals Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sysinternals Software.
8. After uninstalling Sysinternals Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sysinternals Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sysinternals Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sysinternals Software by Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com from your PC, we are not saying that Sysinternals Software by Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sysinternals Software in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 10:43:50.753