SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0
This info is about SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 from your computerCoreDataTree Technology Pvt Ltd
. Check out here
where you can read more on CoreDataTree Technology Pvt Ltd. You can read more about related to SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 at http://www.systoolsgroup.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SysTools XLSX Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SysTools XLSX Recovery\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1408000 bytes) on disk and is labeled XLSXRecovery.exe.
SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.17 MB (2279710
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (851.28 KB)
- XLSXRecovery.exe (1.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0.
SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 is a program marketed by the software company CoreDataTree Technology Pvt Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0". The SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systoolsgroup.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SysTools XLSX Recovery\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0.
8. After uninstalling SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 by CoreDataTree Technology Pvt Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 by CoreDataTree Technology Pvt Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SysTools XLSX Recovery v1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:37:21.573