SysTools USB Blocker v1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 from your PCSysTools
. Further information on SysTools can be found here
. You can see more info related to SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 at http://www.systoolsgroup.com/
. Usually the SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SysTools USB Blocker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SysTools USB Blocker\unins000.exe. USBBlocker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.78 MB (1865216 bytes) on disk.
SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.64 MB (2773278
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (851.78 KB)
- UninstallRunUSBUnblock.exe (35.00 KB)
- USBBlocker.exe (1.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SysTools USB Blocker v1.0.
SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 is an application released by the software company SysTools. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SysTools USB Blocker v1.0". If it exists on your system the SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SysTools USB Blocker v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SysTools USB Blocker v1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systoolsgroup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SysTools USB Blocker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SysTools USB Blocker v1.0.
8. After uninstalling SysTools USB Blocker v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 by SysTools from your computer, we are not saying that SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 by SysTools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SysTools USB Blocker v1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 06:25:49.313