SysFile, 64-bit 1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 from your PCSound Doctrine Ministries
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sound Doctrine Ministries. More information about SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 can be found at http://www.sdsoftware.org
. SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sound Doctrine\SysFile directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Sound Doctrine\SysFile\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SysFile.exe is the SysFile, 64-bit 1.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 177.00 KB (181248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SysFile, 64-bit 1.1. They occupy 240.04 KB (245797
bytes) on disk.
- SysFile.exe (177.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (63.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of SysFile, 64-bit 1.1.
SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 is an application by the software company Sound Doctrine Ministries. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SysFile, 64-bit 1.1". If it exists on your system the SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SysFile, 64-bit 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SysFile, 64-bit 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.sdsoftware.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sound Doctrine\SysFile\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SysFile, 64-bit 1.1.
8. After removing SysFile, 64-bit 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 by Sound Doctrine Ministries from your PC, we are not saying that SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 by Sound Doctrine Ministries is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SysFile, 64-bit 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:39:57.880