SysAid Agent is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SysAid Agent from your PCSysAid Ltd
. More information about SysAid Ltd can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SysAid folder (same installation drive as Windows). SysAid Agent's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SysAid\UnInstallAgentUtilities.exe. SysAid Agent's main file takes about 10.50 KB (10752 bytes) and is named SysAidDesktopImageCaptureUtility.exe.
The following executables are contained in SysAid Agent. They occupy 2.86 MB (3002432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cad.exe (109.56 KB)
- MSLogonACL.exe (82.50 KB)
- SysAidDesktopImageCaptureUtility.exe (10.50 KB)
- SysAidRCC.exe (1.60 MB)
- SysAidSessionUtilities.exe (659.50 KB)
- SysAidSM.exe (16.50 KB)
- SysAidWorker.exe (127.00 KB)
- UnInstallAgentUtilities.exe (284.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SysAid Agent version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more SysAid Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SysAid Agent you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SysAid Agent:The files below remain on your disk when you remove SysAid Agent:
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\AgentObjectsManager.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\authadmin.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\authSSP.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\cad.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\AgentConfigurationFile.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\AgentHashPersistent.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\DisplaySetting.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\FeaturePackState.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ldapauth.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ldapauth9x.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ldapauthnt4.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\log4cplus.properties
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\logging.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\logmessages.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\logs\SysAidAgentLog.txt
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\MSLogonACL.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\MSRC4Plugin.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\omnithread2_rt.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SAInfrastructure.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SALog4cplus.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\sas.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\schook.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SecureVNCPlugin.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SecureVNCPluginARC4.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\sysaid.ico
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysaidCPRegister.reg
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysaidCPUnregister.reg
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidDesktopImageCaptureUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidRCC.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidSessionUtilities.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidSM.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidUnlckRstPasswd_08501.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidUnmangedUtilities.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidWorker.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ultravnc.ini
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\UnInstallAgentUtilities.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\UnZip32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\VNCHooks.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\workgrpdomnt4.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Zip32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ZipCs.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\zlib.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\zlib.net.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\zlibd.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
SysAid Agent is an application marketed by SysAid Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase SysAid Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SysAid Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SysAid Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "SysAid Agent". The SysAid Agent application will be found very quickly. When you click SysAid Agent in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SysAid Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SysAid Agent.
8. After uninstalling SysAid Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SysAid Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SysAid Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SysAid Agent by SysAid Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SysAid Agent by SysAid Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SysAid Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:10:00.440